Digital marketing and e-commerce internship offer (Sydney, Australia)
The French Market & Le Courrier Australien (LCA News) are currently seeking a motivated and creative student for a 3-6 month internship.
- You are finalizing a degree in Business Administration, Digital Marketing or Communication
- Strong interest in French merchandising and French products
- A previous similar experience or relevant role
- Familiarity with digital marketing and digital media
- Bilingual (French-English)
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good speaking and writing communication skills
- A curious and organized person, you know how to look for the right information to complete your tasks
Main responsibilities for the job:
Within the E-commerce team of the French Market (www.thefrenchmarket.com.au), you’ll handle the implementation of (new) products on the website and will work on creating a way for the client to understand the website.
- Uploading the products
- Contact and search for suppliers
- Selection and checking of the products illustrations and descriptions
- Manage the promoting campaigns
- Check the regulatory compliance when uploading commercial operations (correct posting of the home page, promotions, etc.)
- Monitor and cultivate the commercial website and social media.
- Carry out the benchmark of the competition
Within the marketing team of Le Courrier Australien, you will be in charge of the different interpersonal digital communication, which includes:
- Participation in the development of the marketing campaigns for the online newspaper and its sponsors.
- Social media hosting
- Study the statistics results and suggest areas of improvement
- Suggest and implement communication campaigns to insure the brand reputation and the different edition offers
Start on March 2018
Located in Sydney
Compensation to determine + commission depending on sales
Please apply by email if you’re interested: send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com