French Aussie Drinks (Sydney) – Thursday 25 July 2019
About this Event
French Aussie Drinks was created by Karine Pham and Xavier Heyman in 2017.
Karine and Xavier wanted to network with the French Australian business community and meet new people. Then, they gathered other organisations such as the French-Australian Chamber of Commerce & Industry (FACCI), the French Australian Lawyers Society (FALS), French Business School Alumni in Australia (FBSAA), Business France, Le Courrier Australien & L’Union des Français à l’Etranger (UFE) to join the event.
French Aussie Drinks is held every last Thursday of the each month and are organised in Sydney and Melbourne.
The event is free and everyone is welcome but registration is required via Eventbrite.
One complimentary drink is offered to the first guests (arrival before 6.30pm). In addition, $6 happy hour drinks are until 7pm on a selection of beers and wines. After 7pm, drinks are at $10 on a selection of beers and wines.
To contact Karine or Xavier: email@example.com
As of today, French Aussie Drinks is proudly supported by Business France, FACCI, FALS, FBSAA, Le Courrier Australien and UFE. Feel free to contact their representatives if you would like to know more about these organisations:
- Business France: firstname.lastname@example.org
- French Australian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (FACCI): email@example.com
- French Australian Lawyers Society (FALS): firstname.lastname@example.org
- French Business School Alumni in Australia (FBSAA): email@example.com
- Le Courrier Australien: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Union des Français à l’Etranger (UFE): email@example.com
Date And Time
Thu., 25 July 2019
5:30 pm – 8:30 pm AEST
Sofitel Sydney Wentworth
The Garden Court Restaurant, Level 5, 61-101 Phillip Street
Sydney, NSW 2000